Who doesn’t love a sunset? But what about sunrises? They are beautiful too. It’s been 21 days (the entire month of August- not counting weekends) of this new morning routine of waking up with the sunrise 🌅 •
• There are many reasons but the main one is to connect with the rhythms of nature, have time to connect with myself when nobody else is awake and feeling like I’m seizing the day.
• What to do exactly?
Check out the at what time the sunrise is wherever you are located. Set up the alarm the night before.
• I have noticed that since the Sunrise happens at an specific time- I’m not using my snooze button - which has been 👏🏻 a huge achievement. • once I’m up I wear comfortable clothes and head to make a tea.
• Sit on the floor for my mini #derosemethod
practice that lasts 10 min. What you can do?
• set up the alarm for 2 min and first focus on what you are thankful for. The next 5 min focus on your breathing. You can use a simple rhythm like 1-2-1 (5 seconds to inhale, 10 seconds to retain the air in the lungs, 5 seconds to exhale) the. Set the alarm for 3 min and meditate. Focus on ONE ☝🏻 THING for 3 min. It could be an image of a beautiful sunrise, it could be a full moon, a still lake . You can also focus on sounds, the mantra OM or your own breathing.
• just 10 min to reconnect with yourself, develop your self awareness, mental clarity and intuition.
•Once you are done- pick up a journal 📓and write- about your intentions for the day. Daily affirmations, you feelings, what you want to manifest and why. If you swipe left you’ll see a pic of what my journal looks like- but it changes day to day.
• and you are done! 20 min! then you can work out, work on that side project that you have been putting off, or make a nice nurturing breakfast, listen to your audiobook - do whatever you want this is your own Sunrise Power Hr. • Try it! You don’t have to commit to do it for a month, you can commit for 1 week and see how you feel. Make up you set up your own rules, allow yourself to see what works and what doesn’t but you will never know if you don’t try it!